Lara Logan is a journalist and war correspondent. Her resume is impressive, from CBS, to 60 Minutes, to FOX; and her decades of war reporting – including Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt, and Libya – have been both brilliant and brutal.
For example, Lara was attacked by a mob, and beaten, and gang-raped, while covering the 2011 revolution in Egypt.
In the conversation, she chatted about:
– missing being in South Africa;
– Trump understanding the working class;
– the essence of journalism;
– navigating the fog of war;
– fake news, narratives, and facts;
– being gang-raped and the will to survive; and
– the dangers of the post-Covid world.