Best of Daily

Special Forces Free Imprisoned Marines Who Visited the Capitol on Jan 6

Here’s What People Are Buying Right Now!

United States Special Forces on Wednesday liberated six armed forces members whom the criminal Biden Regime had “detained indefinitely” for visiting the Capitol on January 6. The six were held at a “secret” federal detention center in Long Island, New York, not in D.C. jails with countless other peaceful protesters whose Constitutional rights the regime trampled when it began targeting not only citizens who entered the Capitol but also innocent bystanders, sources in Gen. Eric M. Smith’s office told Real Raw News.

As of this writing, the feds have arrested more than 1000 innocent people in connection with the so-called insurrection; 518 have faced a litany of federal charges, and 26 have pleaded guilty to feloniously obstructing, impeding, or interfering with a law enforcement officer during a civil disorder—bogus charges. The government has convicted ten of seditious conspiracy, which carries up to a 20-year sentence.

White Hats, our source said, have no clue how many ANTIFA provocateurs were present but know with certitude that the feds singled out Trump-supporting constitutionalists due to their affiliation with entities—legal militia, for example—the government deems “domestic terrorists,” a phrase now used to vilify anyone eschewing the regime’s narrative. The criminal administration has also applied the term to the White Hat partition of the U.S. military.

Since January 6, 2021, the feds have arrested and held without bail 26 active-duty armed forces members. Three entered the Capitol but caused no damage; one put a MAGA hat on a statue. The other 23 were considered guilty by association.

When General Eric M. Smith assumed command on January 1, he vowed to do everything he could to free wrongfully imprisoned service members. He and the White Hat council, our source said, debated whether to release all January 6 protesters, but they decided against it because the feds and D.C. police have 500 agents and officers—an actual waste of manpower—guarding facilities housing Trump supporters still awaiting their day in corrupt federal court. Gen. Smith was aplomb in his decision. He felt that blood would spill into the streets.

“General Smith has asked President Trump to stand beside him in a joint speech demanding the release of all January 6ers, but Trump told him ‘now is not the right time for that’ but had some interesting intelligence,” our source said.

President Trump reportedly told General Smith that not all detained servicemembers were in D.C. jails. He had heard six Marines were being held at a clandestine federal detainment center in Uniondale, New York—at an abandoned warehouse the feds had converted into an illegal prison. General Smith quickly confirmed the facility’s existence and the Marines’ identities within. He also ascertained why the feds segregated the six: At the time of their arrest, they had ties to General David H. Berger.

Unlike the D.C. jails, only a handful of feds guarded the Uniondale location. After conferring with 5th Special Forces Group commander Col. Brent Lindemen, Gen. Smith agreed that a Special Forces Operational Detachment Alpha–elite teams consisting of mature, intense, highly-trained operators—would rescue his boys.

At 2:00 a.m. on March 8, Special Forces in civilian vehicles drove past the prison and saw eight sentries wearing FBI and Homeland Security windbreakers patrolling the perimeter. They parked nearby, then breached the chain-link fence encircling the jail. Special Forces ambushed the federal sentries, killing them with suppressor-equipped rifles and sidearms. The corpses conveniently had keys to the door, saving Special Forces the trouble of rigging explosives to gain entry. The door opened into a hallway lined on either side with vacant cells with electro-mechanical doors. The unit split in two; half searched for a control room while the other half sought out the imprisoned Marines, peering through a small rectangular window on each cell door.

The half looking for the Marines had to kill two boisterous feds that came clomping around a bend in the hallway. They died where they stood—two rounds, two kills. By then, the other team had found the control room in the center of the warehouse-turned-prison. In the end, only 6 of 53 cells were occupied—just Marines in terrible health, emaciated and dehydrated as if they hadn’t received food or water in days, laying listless in what could have been their tomb. A sunken-eyed Marine had been beaten to a bloody pulp; his face pockmarked with cigarette burns. “Get my Marines out of here,” he told Special Forces.

Special Forces carried those too weak to move as they egressed the building, slaying three more feds who tried unsuccessfully to block the exit. They shoved aside the bullet-ridden bodies and exfiltrated the structure.

The Marines, our source said, have been sent to Womack Army Medical Center, Fort Bragg, for treatment.

Asked about the 21 armed forces members still in federal custody, our source said, “General Smith is determined to bring all our boys home. It might not be today, it might not be tomorrow, but we’ll get them, and those responsible will pay.”

“This is a victory,” he added. “We wish we could free everyone, but Gen. Smith wants political help to make that happen.”

Here’s What People Are Buying Right Now!

Click to comment

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Leave a Reply

To Top